Keluarga SHATTIRS

Keluarga SHATTIRS
Assalamualaikum WBT

SHATTIRS Followers

Popular Posts

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hijab..




"What do you see when you look at me?
Do you see someone limited or someone free? All people can do is just look and stare Simply because they cant see my hair

Others think Im controlled and
uneducated They think Im limited and unliberated They are so thankful that they are not me Because they would like to remain free , ..

Well free isnt exactly word I wouldve used Describing women who are cheated on and abused They think that I dont have opinions or voice They think that being hooded is not my choice ..

They think that the hood makes me feel caged That my husband or dad is totally outraged All they can do is look at me in fear And my eye there is a tear Not because Ive been stared or made fun of But because people are ignoring the One up above On the Day of Judgment theyll be the fools..

Because they are too ashamed to play by their own rules. Maybe the guys wont think Im a cutie But at least Im filled with more inner beauty See, Ive declined from being a guys toy Because I wont let myself controlled by a boy Real men are able to appreciate my mind And arent busy looking at my behind Hooded girls are the one who really helping the Muslims cause ..

The role that we play definitely deserve applause Ill be recognize because Im smart and bright And some people are inspired by my sight The smart ones are inspired by my tranquility In the back of their mind they wish they were me We have the strength to do what we think is right..

Even if it means putting a life long fight You see we are not controlled by a mini skirt or a tight skirt We are given only respect and never treated like dirt So you see we are the ones that are free and liberated We are not the ones who are sexually terrorized and violated ..

We are the ones that are free and pure
We are free of SSDs that has no cure So when people ask you how you feel about the hood Just say it up by saying, baby, its all good...


brought to you by: shattirs

No comments: